Over 30 Years’ Experience
Experience providing secured finance, home owner loans and mortgages that are second. We provide quick loans at great prices and pride ourselves on providing a known level of solution the best.
Simple Application Process
Obtaining a loan that is secured home owner loan or second home loan with Central Trust couldn’t be easier. You can easily phone our loans group entirely on 0800 980 6273 (Mon–Fri: 8:00 am–7:00 pm / Sat: 9:00 am–1:00 pm) or perhaps you can apply online whenever you want making use of our fast and simple online kind.
Friendly Private Provider
We pride ourselves on our solution! We treat every single one of our customers with courtesy and respect and when we want to contact you, we’ll always be certain it is at any given time that best suits you. We are going to respond to any concerns you have seriously and cope with any issues quickly and fairly.
Rates for Secured Finance
The precise price and regards to various types of loan differs from lender to lender and borrower to borrower, however in many cases it really is your own personal circumstances which will figure out the regards to your loan. We are going to constantly offer the very best secured loan prices that people can; though the precise rate of interest I will be in a position to give you can vary based on your credit rating.
We shall check always that the month-to-month repayments are affordable before finalising your loan if you fail to repay your loan; however, we will always try to help you to ensure this is the last resort as it is important to remember that your home may be repossessed.
Below are a few associated with the facets that individuals will give consideration to whenever we glance at your application for the loan:
- • Your income that you can afford your repayments– it is essential
- • Your credit score – though it may affect the interest rate of the loan if you have bad credit we may still be able to help.
- • Existing credit commitments – these will impact simply how much you’ll manage to settle every month
- • The quantity of equity for sale in your property – there must be equity that is enough your house to pay for the worth of any loan guaranteed against it
It’s really important you assess how affordable the repayments of your loan will be, as the consequences of not keeping up with your repayments can vary if you are thinking about taking out a secured loan. We are going to constantly make use of our clients to ensure their loan repayments are affordable, nonetheless if circumstances change, we have been here for you personally and can strive to find a suitable solution.
As with every loan, it is crucial to know that falling behind on your own repayments may potentially affect your credit history, plus in some cases that are extreme could potentially risk the ownership of / lose your property in the event the loan is guaranteed against it.
Advantages of a loan that is secured
Here are a few associated with the great things about utilizing your property as sureity against a loan:
- • Interest rates for secured personal loans could be reasonably low when compared with quick unsecured loans
- • you’ll probably have the ability to borrow a bigger amount
- • you can get a longer payment period than with a loan that is personaleven though the longer the repayment duration, the greater interest you spend general)
- • you’ll still get that loan despite an unhealthy or bad credit rating / rating